Wednesday, January 31, 2007

hello i dont have a title because blogger mysteriously denied me a title space.

i am so sad. boohoohoo.

anyways. the past week has been pretty eventful. loadsa screw ups. loadsa things that didn't go as planned, or in this case, as hoped. to sum it all up, major changes in two days, minor let-downs in seven.

to tell you the truth, as dramatic as it may sound, i thought i was going to die.

i guess i was too comfortable with the status quo and when there was a need for a change, i couldnt deal with it. which was just as well because everything's so dynamic, its sudden. there was no time for any weaning process. i just didn't think i'd shrink from the world like that. i didn't think i'd wake up in the middle of the night to just delete the blog and then go back to sleep.

i didn't think it would've hit me that hard.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am an asshole. i know.

Anonymous said...

and cat is a wench

Anonymous said...

with a furry pantat

Anonymous said...

but mine is furrier. and white. like a polar bear's. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO USE BOXERS AT NIGHT!

Anonymous said...

and and and and i dont have an asshole thats why im so full of SHIIIIIIIT!! yahoooooo. cat is queen. all hail teh queeeeen.

cat attack said...

Hi i am cat i love children... with bbq sauce.

cat attack said...

I grew a dinosaur in my lab. She is now my girlfriend. People say we can't be together, but it doesn't matter to me.

IT'S THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD.

cat attack said...

I'm dead. A blimp crashed into me. pls come to my wake

Anonymous said...

The world (doesn't) grieve.

Poor cat.

At least she died doing what she loved:

Watching blimps.

xyerdua said...

omg i knew it all along CAT!!!!

Goddess said...

ok that is by far the WEIRDEST most random string of comments i've read EVER.

xyerdua said...

HAHAHHAHAHAH.
i love the way u write.
makes me LAUGHT MY FURRY ASS OFF all the time.

cat attack said...

WHY DOES NAT'S NAME APPEAR AS ANONYMOUS?!