Saturday, February 10, 2007

see, guys act like pussies cos they don't have one.

uh uh uh. i'm not a feminist. oh no no no.

but somehow some dudes never fail to irk me, really. and why i decide to waste one post ranting on ball-less guys is beyond me. ok, no its not really a waste if its free, is it?

yeah well.

the point is, i'm not born yesterday. and whether you read this and figure its about you, that's your problem. of course, if you figure its about you then, yeah, it is, you motherfucker.

because i know it was my fault. and i did ask if it mattered. and if my memory is amazing, i remembered apologising profusely. so grow some balls, dammit. grow some balls and fucking deal with it.

fuck lah. its getting to me. chee bye.

and i dont give a flying fornication if i sound absolutely childish because its my fucking blog and i'm fucking MAD and if i don't do this, i reckon i'd probably commit murder or something.

disgusting.

No comments: