Wednesday, March 07, 2007

sometimes i think

there was a bunch of little boys, around 10, discussing about The Love Calculator. yeap. you read me right.

The Love Calculator.

ten year olds.

only, there wasn't any mushy-wushy-gushiness that existed in their somewhat emo conversation. really.

boy1: eh chandran. i calculated your love just now.

boy2: what.

boy1: (starts laughing hysterically) yeah i calculated your love just now.

boy2: what lah.

boys3&4: who! who, who!

boy1: i calculated your love with my foot! bahahahahhaa. chandran and my foot! 98%!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! come kiss my foot. kiss kiss kiss. hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

yeap. so anyway, after i heard that, i had to question my calculated lovability with nana.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we still have chance, bebeh.

3 comments:

Goddess said...

check my taggie

Polalion said...

see my blog!

Anonymous said...

*snort*