Sunday, July 08, 2007

finger lickin' good.

i had the fright of my life just now. i swear, i will never ever ever lepak under the block/outside bk cwp (yeah i knooooooow) ever again.

at least, for now, it seems like the only sane thing to ever swear.

see, we were just minding out own business, complaining about the top ten fuckless customers/staff of the day when, all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, this weirdo started towards us AND BEGAN LICKING HIS FINGERS VIGOROUSLY.

really. as in, veeeeeee-guh-ruhs-leeee. wth man. when he circled us, i almost shat in my pants.

its not every day you get some finger licker stare intently at you while muttering "i study, what" under his breath.

jesus. it's so absurd, so random, i still can't believe it happened.

but, no matter.

i haven't started on my log report and i have a looooong day ahead of me. i'm praying tomorrow wouldn't be as long and fruitless as today's.

abang promoted shorty nora and myself. shorty's a supervisor, nora and i are assistant supervisors.

and yet, the day after that, i took an hour to close my cashier, had a fish head wastage, counter-signed 70 bucks worth of voids and refunds and raised my voice against a friend-staff.

my days are getting worse and i don't wanna blame myself anymore. fuck emoness. i AM pathetic because i feel pathetic.

aiyah. what to dooooooo.

and yet, they never fail to cheer me up. or, at least, convince me that i'm cheer-ed up enough to hack care.

transformers, robots in disguise.

1 comment:

Lord ShadowKhan said...

if you think that's disgusting, check this one out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=528dhW6S_SU