Monday, September 03, 2007

will i wake tomorrow from this nightmare?

I can't sleep again, man. wahlau. So i've decided to keep myself entertained with the three vcds we rented for the sleepover last friday. Yeap. Rewatching em cos its either those or Matrix Revolution. Or animatrix. All from phil's stash of, well, stash, ok. Not mine loh.

Sigh. The Illusionist is making me bored. Have you ever felt bored but wide awake before? Both don't go hand in hand but for my case, it does BECAUSE I'M DAMN SUAY.

know how bored i am?

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS FUH-REAAAAAKING BORED. If i continue to be this bored, i swear, i'll turn to something drastic.

Like uh. Shaving my - ok, no- like like like cooking! And popping by Chris' place in the wee wee hours of the morning to force-feed her my specially made double-boiled salt water.

Don't think i wouldn't.

NOW MAKE ME SLEEP, GODDAMMIT!

la vie boheme!!

uh yeah ok nightoes.

1 comment:

Goddess said...

Popping by my place to force feed me double boiled salt water? omg sounds awful. No life right? Lol.

And oh next time u decide to come over in e middle of e night with ur randomness right, gimme e heads up so i can lock the door tight tight, hang my "we have moved to Zimbabwe, please do not come again" sign on the front door, put on earmuffs and disconnect the doorbell then go sleep k.

Muah!

Love u! =)