Sunday, October 07, 2007

el cheapo. i mean, la cheapo. i mean, la cheaparista.

bloody hell. my nose has enlarged pores and sooner or later, they're gonna turn into whiteheads and then, they'll turn into The Dreaded Blackheads.

time to get myself those biore pore pack, was what i told myself. so there i was at guardian, faced with the biggest life-changing decision of all: to get the BLACK biore pore pack or the WHITE one. i mean really, the black one was 45cents dearer. so i thought, heeeeyyyy maybe it works better cos its BLACK. maybe there's like some super power BLACK potion in the BLACK biore pore pack!

i took ten minutes poring over the details of both types and i'll bet you wouldn't believe what i found out. the BLACK pore pack was better because you could see your peeled blackheads/whiteheads on the strips clearer.

my sentiments exactly. WHAAAAAT DA FUUUUUCCCCK.

45cents more just so i can see those abominations CLEARER. SIAO. why would i need that for? to keep track of the weekly accumulated dirt in my pores? the fact that it's harder to make out a BLACK head against a BLACK background totally defeats the purpose. like, totally.

ok, so maybe it works for gothic chicks/gothic dudes. like, the world is a cold dark place, yo. i have a black strip covering the tip of my nose. oh, how the blackness mirrors my bleeding heart. nil esperandum, be miserable, i miserable.

suit yourself lah.

45 cents is not alot. but i'm el cheapo ok? and paying a little more just so i can see my pores clearer? its like making me buy a pack of cigarettes and telling me i need them cos then i can see how much air i've inhaled and exhaled, keep track of my lung capacity and, maybe, detect any bronchial abnormalities early.

kena suckered, man.

that's why i love marketing. BLARGH. BLARGH, BLARGH! HONK.

1 comment:

Lord ShadowKhan said...

last time u can get one packet of nasi lemak with 45 cents.

Anyway, long time no see (on my tagboard i mean). These days, we dun even get to chat online. Sad eh? haha..Next time if u see me online, give me a nudge eh?

;)