Saturday, October 20, 2007

see, my name is gramma funk, ya'll

but anyway. it's gonna be a busy sem. alot of things not going my way, but alot of other things falling nicely into place as well.

can't take the good without the bad, eh?

its a price.

i reckon i wont be posting much here in future. i'd only be whining, ranting, remarking all at the same time, so much so that this... space... is being misused as a little peekhole to my angry side. even after i swore a whitewash. no pictures some more siah. macam The Cat Litany of Survival like that siah.

my blog's bias. and this isn't a fair representation of me. i'm not such an angry person. neither am i wistful and fragile. neither am i tough. neither am i confused. neither am i needy. neither am i independant.

i am cat because i am not alot of things.

i guess for a whole load of us, what we don't show would be what we truly are. but i am naive like that.

i'll just be where i am. laughing at you laughing at me, keep my own counsel as much as i can. snort.

WAAAAH CAT, SO INSIGHTFUL SIAH.

yeah lah. i growing up what.

AH, TALAGA!

1 comment:

Lord ShadowKhan said...

now that i'm not so busy, it seems like everyone else is. Haha..