Saturday, October 27, 2007

let me paint you a pretty picture. hahahahahahaha

ok so i'm looking at the post before the last and i'm wondering, what on earth did i eat to make me ramble what i did that day? because i'm happy today. and fuck you if you hooray-ed at the thought of me not posting anymore. it will never happen in this lifetime or the next. i've tried it at least 3 times and it just never happens.

you can say that i've finally come to terms with myself. yeap. that's it. can't take the good without the bad, right? i say, its my 'bad' that makes me who i bloody am! so there. ROAR.

1. i am anti-social. i don't have a compelling reason for me to make friends.

2. the things i say are totally irrelevent at the right times.

3. i will always have flab around the tummy. no amount of exercise and healthy eating will correct that. all it ever does is make my boobs smaller. dammit. bring on the fucking cadburys!

4. i have the tendency to embarrass myself at least thrice a day, unintentionally. yes. sometimes i intentionally embarrass myself so that i can LMAO.

5. i am a total attention seeker. even when i'm silent. hey!

6. i have a big ego but STILL have insecurities. like my hair, for one. and my dark eye circles.

7. i don't have baggage. i was just born cynical. i haven't led a sad life neither am i living one at the moment. ok maybe on a bad day it gets quite morose.

8. i am a bitch. everything i say, do, NOT say or NOT do is meant to belittle you in my own little, subjective way. it may seem innocent and not at all obvious but deeeep down inside, i like to feel superior. even if i'm not as smart or not as pretty or not as whatever. monsters survive that way. its either that or i openly take over the world and make everyone kowtow to me. lesser of two evils, man. be thankful.

9. i laugh one-kind. so much so that it becomes synonymous with my reputation. cat= the one who laugh so fucking loud, i don't want to be in the same room as her.

10. i am actually quite calm. if i ever have a fit its only because the situation calls for it. not because i am panicking. even my "oh fuck fuck fuck" is something along the lines of a conditioned reflex, but not really. i don't have to think. i just swear like hell when something supposedly negative happens. but my heart never ever beats fast and neither do i feel like fainting or whatever it is you feel like when you're in deep shit.

11. while i don't panic, i do get angry. very easily. 'nuff said.

12. i bite my fingernails and i have a feeling i'll die from keratin ingestion just like how that girl died from eating her hair. i wonder how it'll feel like. will i feel pain? will i just collapse and die sprawled on the ground in an unglam manner?

13. if you haven't noticed, i'm quite lohsoh.

but i'm not THAT bad. for every negative habit i have, there's always 4 positive things about me. yeah. i am that great. kowtow loh.

No comments: