Thursday, November 15, 2007

dont give up

amazing.

remember murphy's law? i thought i was done with it after my iap stint. i thought, hey, now i've learnt my lesson, no more procrastinating, no more assumptions. so everything's gonna be fine.

but hey, that itself was an assumption.

murphy never fails to fail, i tell you. its damn funny.

aud and i finished our capsule like 2 days earlier and the day before D DAY, i realised we had a slight information glitch. minor thing, but it matters.

my point is, murphy's law strikes as and when. and on the day i'm having a tummy upset somemore! (never fucking drink expired milk even if it tastes/smells ok) i mean, how low can murphy get, man.

i wish it was xmas already. no, i wish it was the 27th of december already, then we could have our gothic harry potter ghost xmas party. the thought of it is the only thing keeping me going.

but well.

because ive decided to utilise my stubbornness for good and not evil, i am stubbornly being happy despite my extremely cmi day. i am also going to bravely face my scary long day tomorrow, which starts at 8 in the fucking aye am and ends at probably 9 in the fucking pee am. radio talk show, followed by a 3 hr break filled with capsule correction, marketing meeting and medlaw meeting-cum-assignment-hand-in and then there's imc lecture and tutorial. the day ends with another round of facing protools for capsule number 2.

and its not like i'm gonna have an early night either.

sucks eggs eh?

1 comment:

Goddess said...

I KNOW I KNOW I CANT WAIT EITHER! OMG U WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I MISS U GUYS!!

Its my hell week now cos of e exams. Ugh.