Wednesday, November 28, 2007

temporarily pacify me (aiyah action only lah)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHARGH.

holy shit holy shit holy shit.

the good die young, right? i'm gonna live 10 more decades, i'm telling you.

by the way. I BEAT MIHO AT SOLITAIRE SHOWDOWN. after like 3 bad streaks, i recuperated my losses in 2 games. did i mention i beat nana (sometimes) too?

and they're all SS QUEENS.

so what does that make me?

MEGASUPERROCKSTAR SS QUEEN, DAMMIT!

in the spirit of my victory, i declare today a public holiday for any direct descendants of my line. including clones.

the day is to be spent meditating over my excellent strategies and persevering spirit. 2 virgins, boy and girl, will be sacrificed on the peak of bukit timah hill to appease my restless spirit. also, the head of the family has to eat chocolates with rice as penance for MY SINS, sorry i meant, the world's. NOT chocolate rice. chocolate WITH rice. oh oh and APC AND TOOL would be banned in the near future awith my clan secret supporters of them, thus, making it more exciting to worship, i mean, support maynard.

it'll be an awesome community.

oh, oops. double you oh are kay.

No comments: