Tuesday, May 15, 2007

it's a beautiful day

fuck, its such a beautiful day, i think i fell in love somewhere during the day. or maybe i bumped my head somewhere. or both.

really, i'm so happy, i think its retarded. i'm even blasting U2's Beautiful Day from my laptop's pantat.

IT MUST BE THE FREAK WEATHER!!!

or not. maybe i'm just genuinely happy. long live randomly-squirted endorphins. whooooooopeedoogoldberg.

so, minus the fact that i'm freaked out by my sudden burst of positivity, things have been looking up. course, i'm not counting my chickadickens before they hatch.

i thank god for not granting me my desperate wish to be abducted and taken to Gliese 581. cos i wouldn't be able to bitchfest with gabs or catch disturbing movies with ry. or eat customised ramly burgers and be loudly emo with the pseudo-lesbianitas at work. or sit down and layan benny. sheesh. taciturn my ass. first time i do the layaning, man. not that i'm complaining haaaaaah ROOOOAAAAR-BAZOOKA. this is where i insert plenty of smileys and deny i have a secret crush on one of my staff. GASP!

i havent seen my boss for more than two months. oh, tomok, tomok has forgotten teh cat. oh well as long as the cheques don't stop coming, i have no qualms being pretty much ignored. the whole episode of picking on fiona and nana has, thankfully, shifted his focus away from me. but i don't envy the crap they have to go through. tomok's tongue is as acidic as acid gets. no wonder his face is like that.

OMG DID I JUST SLAM SOMEONE ON MY BLOG?!? I THINK I DID!!! OMG BITCH!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

eeeiiiii lllluuuurrrbbbbbeeessss eeeeuuuuuuuu =p

we need to have another bitching sessions soon darling =)

oooh go watch "In The Realm Of The Senses" *Evil look* i think u'll enjoy it hahahahahaha

llooovvveee uuuu~