Tuesday, May 22, 2007

perdone.

So i got dragged into being a sponsor for Dill's religious conversion.

It really is ironic, seeing how as a sponsor, I'm supposed to "lead my brethren to God's invitation blah blah blah something or another". Me. "GUIDE" a convertee and teach him the Word of God.

I might as well start giving malay lessons.

I'm just not the right person. I don't know. Shit, if I knew better, I probably did it for love.

HAAARDEHAR!

no, really now. Minus the fact that it was hard to leave my very-much-in-love friend in the lurch, I thought that it was sweet of Dill to want to give up (what seemed like) everything for a Berd. better be nice and lend a hand, no?

Course, i'm rather suspicious of his much publicised affections for her. I thought he was just another cro magnon who portrays a very disturbing amount of manja-ness. I still think that. I guess the jaded side of me wants to witness first-hand the process of him giving up half-way so i can tell bern "i told you so" for the millionth time.

I truly am a bitch.

Or maybe, in a warped way, it was some act of divine manipulation to make me go back to church?

Now THAT would be a laugh.

I just hope i don't resent all this. Because i know i would.

so, would it be weird if i ended with an xoxoxoxo?

i guess it would.

axe-oh-axe-oh-axe-oh.

No comments: