Thursday, May 24, 2007

leaving so soon

i'm not even supposed to be blogging. K and i decided to bring our work home because our ass was getting uncomfortable. really. i could fry an egg in my chair. its like butt global warming. or butt globe(s) warming, seeing how our butts are two globes. hardehar.

so basically, i'm supposed to be working. but i'm not. and i'm going to pay for it by coming into the office at like 7.00am.

and get this. The Mum, who loves me so much and doesn't want me to die choking on dustballs, decides to vacuum everything in my room. And i mean everything. even the laptop. so now my up arrow button has been rendered useless because all the little parts got loose and magically fell off! i now have a sad, incomplete laptop that's dust-free. awesome.

i predict a more.... insightful entry for the next post.

cos i have a lot of things to say. but i feel impending doom tomorrow so i'm gonna do whatever i can for today.

SIGH.

by the way, K and i had pringles and coke for dinner. talk about decadence, man. whooooooooo. ok. work.

3 comments:

Goddess said...

HI. Remember me from like a century ago? Yeah I'm still wondering if ur dead or alive.

Lord ShadowKhan said...

Lol. Christel, if she's dead, she'll definitely inform you. Just look out your window arnd 12 midnight.

Goddess said...

LMAO good one shadow, btw someone is impersonating u on my blog again. Apparently ur in love w me.