Sunday, January 06, 2008

for tomorrow, today.

it's my mum's bday today and we're not making it into a big deal because of three things.

1. she's 51 this year and doesn't want to be reminded of it.
2. her two babies are not at home, namely phil and myself.
3. her youngest daughter just came back from camp and is snoring away on the couch.

heck it. she doesn't even look 45. my mother's gorgeous and funky and one of a kind. i mean, sure, we've had our fights and shit like that but i love her all the same. i know she loves me more, though.

weird thing is, phil says i nag just like her.

OHMYGOD.

but happy birthday, mum. i hope i don't let you down this year. WAH AS IF SHE READS MY BLOG LIKE THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAARGH.

anyways. here's my crazy mother. the woman who answers the phone with a chirpy 'good afternoon, mental hospital!'. i can name you dodos who fell for it ok. sotongs, man, ah christel, ah?

Photobucket


Photobucket

ok this photo doesn't do my dad justice ah. he looks like a chee ko pek sneaking behind the mother.

i was looking through pictures in my lappy while losing to ZH in solitaire showdown just now and i found this.

Photobucket

i like the colour of his eyes ah.

and while i'm at it, here's steph and phil. because i'm pissed steph is hogging my favourite pillow, i shall post the most weetarded looking photo here. this is the girl who always kena bullied by the brother and sister. we used to make her run up and down to fetch bottles of water while we had fun downstairs at the playground.

Photobucket

and phil.

Photobucket

wah. i just posted photos. singapore will snow. the sun will set at 8am. and i MIGHT let a woman touch me and give me a full body massage on the 18th, this month. why chris talked me into this, i have no idea.

sleep, now. tomorrow i journey to kallang for an exciting adventure.

2 comments:

Goddess said...

HAHAHAHA I IS THE MASTER PERSUADER OK. and i did not fall for ur mother's hello mental hospital thing can, i just thought she was quite cute. nyeh! saw jyaas today btw, u must see him before he goes into army man, his hair has taken on a life of its onw, really really! lmao!

Goddess said...

ok posted like alot of diff comments on e diff posts so go find.