Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's not the way I'm wired.

Another post to garner pity and, hopefully, aid in any forms.

I caught a cold, lah. So I'm basically rendered useless until i persuade someone in the house to run across the street and get panadol cold for me. But apparently they don't love me THAT much ):

Or maybe I just suck at the art of persuasion. Either way, I'm going to be a very grouchy cat for the next two hours while I struggle along with the extra-work-that-could-have-been-avoided-if-only-yahdeyah.

It's like there's no end in sight.

My only solace is that I have a whole new collection of Tool and APC songs to accompany me through the nights.

The intensity starts now. I shall do the rosary and pray that my lips don't form words out of anger and resentment. right.

And since the good die young, I'm going to commit indirect suicide by being the kindest, warmest most encouraging person you will ever meet in this lifetime.

I'm not kidding. It's a slow and painful death but it's also a loophole in the list of mortal sins the church has strongly encouraged us to NOT commit. I will definitely not go to hell.

Wah, Cat! So dark?!

Yeah lah. I got flu, right? I feel like dying, I can't feel my fingers or my nose and my shoulders ache. Gimme a god damned break.

1 comment:

Lord ShadowKhan said...

see ya in the afterlife kid. :)