Thursday, January 17, 2008

Swallow all your bitter pills, that's what makes you beautiful

Burning out is when you realise that you're only human and working on pure motivation isn't enough to sustain you physically, mentally and emotionally.

And then there's the de-motivating factors that manage to extinguish every ounce of drive in you within half a blink of an eye.

Know what a living hell is?

Doing something you thought you had an undying passion for, only to lose that fire in you. And only then can the worse thing ever happen: feeling like there's no end in sight. That's when even one second of searing pain seems to take forever before it dulls into a throb.

I realise that I haven't felt spontaneously ecstatic in a while and I'm guessing that it's going to take a lot to make me.

As dubious as it sounds, I strongly believe that I will never ever be happy EVER. Amused, maybe. Seeing how I can laugh at the most obscure things. But I'm convinced I killed enough insects (and ideas, if they count) to ensure my immortalised pessimism.

I have absolutely nothing big to look forward to. Nothing. I have lived for nothing except survival. I have done nothing except exist. So there's nothing to look forward to in me except, perhaps, a comment or two, funny or otherwise.

They say when you recognise your worthlessness, you look for answers.

Wrong loh. Look for excuses, more like.

You can quote me on this by the way. I think its the fruit of some random flashes of brilliance I manage to exude.

TEEHEEEHEEEE. OMG. TOTALLY RUINED THE MOOD MAN.

3 comments:

Polalion said...

"Know what a living hell is?

Doing something you thought you had an undying passion for, only to lose that fire in you. And only then can the worse thing ever happen: feeling like there's no end in sight. That's when even one second of searing pain seems to take forever before it dulls into a throb."

If that's living hell... I know a lot of people going through living hell, I can tell you that.

And as for anything for you to look forward to... There'll be something. Trust me.

Lord ShadowKhan said...

i've only experienced living heaven before so i never knew how living hell felt like.

cat attack said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wanna know why, maggot?

COS YOU GOT TEN WIVES.

wait till you look at your credit card bills and stuff. then you're in living hell.

btw. i kinda forgot your new blog url alamak.