Sunday, January 13, 2008

Red Pens

Photobucket

It's a picture of Jyaas WITH A SHADOW ON HIS CHIN! That's right! His strands of hair multiplied and now he has chin shadow. Isn't that, like, totally awesome?

Can't kacau him about it though. He just left for NS. WAH. He is going to be a man.

But anyways. Here was the Bloody (Awesome) Christmas I had. Since Garrick conveniently lost the memory card, I'm left with the handphone quality pictures. And not everyone's in the pics either. Christine, Bai and Wongman's missing. SUCKS. You should see Wongman's dark pilgrim outfit. HEH HEH HEH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's ZH being subjected to Gabsy's um. Expertise. I must say, it was a creative use of eye-liner. AAAAAND ZH even got his fingernails painted RED. Never mind the fact that Gabs had to knee him down before applying the nail polish. I swear I heard him whimper.

Photobucket

AND GARRICK, THE ONE WHO OWES US PICTURES. GRRRRRRR. Evidently, he was not spared from mutilation. I mean, adornment of the face.

Photobucket

AND THE DECO! Isn't it awesomely awesome? We had to think of how to de-happify Chris' place. It was so christmassy! And we committed the worse sin ever. WE HID THE NATIVITY SET WITH A YELLOW CLOTH SPLATTERED WITH BUHLOOD. You know, when we were working on it, Chris' parents kept giving me disturbing stares. It didn't help that everyone broadcasted the fact that the party was partly my idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Chris' christmas card. It says "Don't let your feet hang off the bed". Other quotes include "I know what you did last Christmas" HAAHAHA.


Photobucket

Talk about Bloody Blatant Blasphemy!

No comments: