Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i could get used to this

waking up earlier than usual to finish up some stuff, that is. No one's online to distract me, not that I'm complaining. I'm more focused in the morning compared to at night. So essays that usually gets completed in 4 hours, gets completed in 2 or less.

Plus, it's too early in the day for me to be in a bad mood. I never wake up on the wrong side of the bed cos I only have one side to get out. So the only culprit that causes me to get into a foul mood is 'People'.

But that's for another day.

Fiona made me an awesome card out of the blue and I'm keeping it in my notebook so that if anyone manages to piss me off enough to blow my top, I just need to look at it.

It's that pretty.

And the words were heartfelt. Only, her handwriting sucks. AL OH AL.

Sometimes I wonder why I get angry at the world? I've got great friends.

It's going to be an awesome day.

1 comment:

Polalion said...

Sorry.