Thursday, January 10, 2008

Singapore's Bird Culling Exercise is not blog-worthy.

I blew close to 18 bucks cabbing to school from home. I know I've said this over and over again to Gera and Aud, but 17.50!!! Imagine how many plates of chicken rice that is! Complain ah wahlaueh.

The price has increased but nothing has bloody changed. Cabs still smell like old cars, drivers are still noisy in the morning and traffic lights are in-sync with a cab's motion. Notice how cabs NEVER zip past green lights EVER? The lights are never green, that's why. It's a ploy, i tell you. A freaking conspiracy!! 10 seconds, 10 cents leh. Might as well prank call idiots in Australia. More satisfying.

And it feels like S'pore might snow any minute. Lazy sun. And, surprise, surprise! I haven't had much sleep. Neither have I had dinner. I swear this is true. My dad bought chicken rice which made me lose my appetite because it reminded me of the cab fare.

MY NEEDS ARE NOT MET!!! I'm poor, cold, tired and hungry. Its as if I'm from a war-torn country.

And then there's the law paper that I've been sitting on the past 5 days. I've read it a dozen times but never really got down to it because it's FUCKING CONFUSING. And only 3 parties are involved. Macam Korean love story like that, man.

I think I'm stupid. Buay steady ah. Like that, cannot graduate already, loh.

Which means, I not only am poor, cold tired and hungry. I'M UNEDUCATED, TOO!

It's not like its the end of the world, anyways. Plan D is to hypnotise a BLIND, DEAF, RICH OLD MAN/WOMAN to sustain me until I become Mademoiselle Moneh Got a'Lot.

CHING CHING CHING CHING.

3 comments:

Polalion said...

Cha ching!

If you find that blind, deaf old man, can you help me ask him if he has a deaf, blind sister?

Thanks in advance, Cat. I know I can count on you! Very steady.

Goddess said...

HAHAHAHA that post was so entertaining babe. You should become a satirical writer, seriously.

And I can't believe Garrick still hasn't given us the pics. Later we go pour chicken blood on his door and write OPGP (owe pictures give pictures) on e walls of his lift ok.

Unknown said...

hahah. oh yes. ka-chings are always an issue. always.
I WANA eat the chicks rice at novena I HAVENT ATE YET!!!!!